Printed from F & F Industrial Equipment Corp.
Fast, Efficient Results
Capture still images and video clips directly to a USB thumbdrive and generate high quality multi-media reports.
Both monitors have the same features and are compatible with all SeeSnake camera reels. The CS6 mounts to the SeeSnake MAX rM200 docking handle for easy transport and storage. The CS6Pak mounts to the Compact2 and can be quickly detached for convenient placement and storage.
The CS6 and CS6Pak have the same great software and reporting capabilities in two distinct form factors.
- One-touch recording - for fast, efficient documentation of inspection jobs
- Water-resistant keypad - for direct control of essential camera and monitor functions
- Daylight viewable display - for a crisp, clear in-pipe image
- SeeSnake HQ Software - to edit, archive, and deliver reports via print, DVD, or online
- On-screen keyboard - for adding custom job information and text notes
|Weight (without battery)
||3.6 lb (1.6 kg)
||14.2" (36 cm)
||6.5" (16.5 cm)
||5.1" (13.0 cm)
||640 x 480 (VGA) Color LCD
||5.7" Daylight Readable LCD
||MPEG4 (H.264) 30 FPS
||MPEG4 (H.264) Variable Frame Rate
||Integrated Microphone and Speakers
||USB Thumb Drive
||18V Advanced Lithium Battery (Optional) or AC adapter
||14ºF to 117ºF (-10ºC to 47ºC)
||14ºF to 158ºF (-10ºC to 70ºC)
||5% to 95%
||13,120' (4,000 m)
||RIDGID 45163 SeeSnakeÂ® CS6 Digital Recording Monitor
|Mfg Part Number
|UPS Shipping Available
|CASE ORDER QUANTITY
|NYS Contract Item
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register