Variable speed reversing.
0 to 2400 RPM/0 to 3400 BPM.
1/2" square drive with detent pin retention.
1650 in./lb. (138 ft./lb.) of maximum torque for many fastening applications.
Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduce user fatigue.
Durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for extended durability.
Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener limiting, torque reaction felt on the wrist.
Kit includes 1 hour charger, 2 each 18V XRP batteries, and kit box.
No. DC820KA: Drive Size: 1/2", RPM: 2400 rpm, IPM: 3400 IPM, Torque: 145 ft/lb, Weight: 4.9 lb
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and lightweight design allows user to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1,740 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured ant-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback